A Korean goalie scores a freak 90-yard goal out after his opposite number misjudges a bounce
- July 21, 2013
A barmy goal was scored on Sunday in the K-League as Incheon United travelled to Juju United.
Incheon took the lead during the first half courtesy of a freak goal from their goalie Jung-Hyuk Kwon.
Kwon, 34, scored his first ever professional goal when he hoofed a clearance from the edge of his box, and the ball fell just outside the Juju area before it bounced over standard home goalie Jun-Hyuk Park and into the net.
For the record, Jun-Hyuk Park stands 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) tall.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...