- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
A Korean goalie scores a freak 90-yard goal out after his opposite number misjudges a bounce
A barmy goal was scored on Sunday in the K-League as Incheon United travelled to Juju United.
Incheon took the lead during the first half courtesy of a freak goal from their goalie Jung-Hyuk Kwon.
Kwon, 34, scored his first ever professional goal when he hoofed a clearance from the edge of his box, and the ball fell just outside the Juju area before it bounced over standard home goalie Jun-Hyuk Park and into the net.
For the record, Jun-Hyuk Park stands 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) tall.
- Updated: July 21, 2013