A Korean goalie scores a freak 90-yard goal out after his opposite number misjudges a bounce
- July 21, 2013
A barmy goal was scored on Sunday in the K-League as Incheon United travelled to Juju United.
Incheon took the lead during the first half courtesy of a freak goal from their goalie Jung-Hyuk Kwon.
Kwon, 34, scored his first ever professional goal when he hoofed a clearance from the edge of his box, and the ball fell just outside the Juju area before it bounced over standard home goalie Jun-Hyuk Park and into the net.
For the record, Jun-Hyuk Park stands 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) tall.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...