A Korean goalie scores a freak 90-yard goal out after his opposite number misjudges a bounce
- July 21, 2013
A barmy goal was scored on Sunday in the K-League as Incheon United travelled to Juju United.
Incheon took the lead during the first half courtesy of a freak goal from their goalie Jung-Hyuk Kwon.
Kwon, 34, scored his first ever professional goal when he hoofed a clearance from the edge of his box, and the ball fell just outside the Juju area before it bounced over standard home goalie Jun-Hyuk Park and into the net.
For the record, Jun-Hyuk Park stands 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in) tall.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi