A Japanese woman traveled all around the world just to meet Javier Saviola
- March 6, 2014
Crazy football fans, eh!
The official Olympiakos YouTube channel are pretty chuffed with themselves having recorded a meeting between a Japanese fan and her idol Javier Saviola.
Asami Usuku from Japan travelled all the way from her home country to meet with Saviola at the Olympiakos training ground on Wednesday.
Incredibly, Usuku admitted she had tried many times to meet Saviola, travelling to Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon without success.
She admitted her lifelong dream was to meet Saviola and grab a picture with the diminutive Argentine forward.
Once Olympiakos heard the story, they gave Asami Usuku a shirt with which to take home as a souvenir after meeting Saviola.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]