- Mario Götze’s awesome strike for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal jokes “She’s the boss” whilst being dragged away by media manager [Video]
- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
A Japanese woman traveled all around the world just to meet Javier Saviola
Crazy football fans, eh!
The official Olympiakos YouTube channel are pretty chuffed with themselves having recorded a meeting between a Japanese fan and her idol Javier Saviola.
Asami Usuku from Japan travelled all the way from her home country to meet with Saviola at the Olympiakos training ground on Wednesday.
Incredibly, Usuku admitted she had tried many times to meet Saviola, travelling to Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon without success.
She admitted her lifelong dream was to meet Saviola and grab a picture with the diminutive Argentine forward.
Once Olympiakos heard the story, they gave Asami Usuku a shirt with which to take home as a souvenir after meeting Saviola.
- Updated: March 6, 2014