A Japanese woman traveled all around the world just to meet Javier Saviola
- March 6, 2014
Crazy football fans, eh!
The official Olympiakos YouTube channel are pretty chuffed with themselves having recorded a meeting between a Japanese fan and her idol Javier Saviola.
Asami Usuku from Japan travelled all the way from her home country to meet with Saviola at the Olympiakos training ground on Wednesday.
Incredibly, Usuku admitted she had tried many times to meet Saviola, travelling to Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon without success.
She admitted her lifelong dream was to meet Saviola and grab a picture with the diminutive Argentine forward.
Once Olympiakos heard the story, they gave Asami Usuku a shirt with which to take home as a souvenir after meeting Saviola.
- Done Deal: Arsenal’s Champions League opponents Olympiakos sign Brown Ideye
- Olympiacos post excellent be-a-pro style video promo for new 2015-16 home kit
- Shocking: Olympiakos score in the 88th minute v AEK Athens. AEK ultras attack. Match su...
- Panathinaikos v Olympiakos: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek League – available in the UK
- Olympiakos v AEK Athens: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek Cup – available in the UK
- Olympiakos’ pursuit of Arsenal attacker Joel Campbell splashed in Greek press
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...