A Japanese woman traveled all around the world just to meet Javier Saviola
- March 6, 2014
Crazy football fans, eh!
The official Olympiakos YouTube channel are pretty chuffed with themselves having recorded a meeting between a Japanese fan and her idol Javier Saviola.
Asami Usuku from Japan travelled all the way from her home country to meet with Saviola at the Olympiakos training ground on Wednesday.
Incredibly, Usuku admitted she had tried many times to meet Saviola, travelling to Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon without success.
She admitted her lifelong dream was to meet Saviola and grab a picture with the diminutive Argentine forward.
Once Olympiakos heard the story, they gave Asami Usuku a shirt with which to take home as a souvenir after meeting Saviola.
- Olympiacos post excellent be-a-pro style video promo for new 2015-16 home kit
- Shocking: Olympiakos score in the 88th minute v AEK Athens. AEK ultras attack. Match su...
- Panathinaikos v Olympiakos: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek League – available in the UK
- Olympiakos v AEK Athens: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek Cup – available in the UK
- Olympiakos’ pursuit of Arsenal attacker Joel Campbell splashed in Greek press
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi