- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
A Japanese woman traveled all around the world just to meet Javier Saviola
Crazy football fans, eh!
The official Olympiakos YouTube channel are pretty chuffed with themselves having recorded a meeting between a Japanese fan and her idol Javier Saviola.
Asami Usuku from Japan travelled all the way from her home country to meet with Saviola at the Olympiakos training ground on Wednesday.
Incredibly, Usuku admitted she had tried many times to meet Saviola, travelling to Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon without success.
She admitted her lifelong dream was to meet Saviola and grab a picture with the diminutive Argentine forward.
Once Olympiakos heard the story, they gave Asami Usuku a shirt with which to take home as a souvenir after meeting Saviola.
- Updated: March 6, 2014