A Japanese jewelry store unveils $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot
- March 6, 2013
Japanese jeweler Ginza Tanaka has hit the football headlines after creating a $5.25 million gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot.
The jeweler took a cast of Lionel Messi’s foot in Spain at the end of 2012, and three months later the pure gold replica of the Barcelona forward’s foot has been created.
Lionel Messi’s golden foot is now available for purchase, with Ginza Tanaka agreeing to donate a portion of any future sale to Lionel Messi’s foundation which in turn will go to support children in areas affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster that hit Japan in March 2011.
A report into the $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot can be seen below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...