A Japanese jewelry store unveils $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot
- March 6, 2013
Japanese jeweler Ginza Tanaka has hit the football headlines after creating a $5.25 million gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot.
The jeweler took a cast of Lionel Messi’s foot in Spain at the end of 2012, and three months later the pure gold replica of the Barcelona forward’s foot has been created.
Lionel Messi’s golden foot is now available for purchase, with Ginza Tanaka agreeing to donate a portion of any future sale to Lionel Messi’s foundation which in turn will go to support children in areas affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster that hit Japan in March 2011.
A report into the $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi