A Japanese jewelry store unveils $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot
- March 6, 2013
Japanese jeweler Ginza Tanaka has hit the football headlines after creating a $5.25 million gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot.
The jeweler took a cast of Lionel Messi’s foot in Spain at the end of 2012, and three months later the pure gold replica of the Barcelona forward’s foot has been created.
Lionel Messi’s golden foot is now available for purchase, with Ginza Tanaka agreeing to donate a portion of any future sale to Lionel Messi’s foundation which in turn will go to support children in areas affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster that hit Japan in March 2011.
A report into the $5.25m gold model of Lionel Messi’s left foot can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...