A Hungarian ‘Jimmy Jump’ scored a human goal v Austria, eventually caught by stewards [Fan Cam]
- June 5, 2014
One of the more under-reported international friendlies on Wednesday saw Hungary beat Albania 1-0 in Budapest, as a late penalty from Tamas Priskin settled the match.
Aside from the goal, the highlight of the game came when a Magyar supporter invaded the pitch to a loud noise of support from his fellow supporters.
The Hungarian ‘Jimmy Jump’ then scored a human goal, before darting off towards the benches of both international teams.
Eventually stewards caught up with man, dragging him to the floor before karting him off the pitch like a criminal.
Happily, the whole incident was recorded by a fan cam at the Puskás Ferenc Stadion.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...