A host of Chelsea stars bid farewell to Ashley Cole on Instagram
- July 8, 2014
One day after Ashley Cole was unveiled as a Roma player, his former Chelsea team mates have now paid homage to one of the finest left backs of the Premier League era.
On Tuesday afternoon, Fernando Torres, Cesar Azpilicueta and John Terry all wrote nice messages on Instagram to their former Chelsea team mate.
Torres was first: “It’s been a real pleasure to play alongside you @ashcoley3 . You deserve the best of luck in your new adventure. Thanks to teach me so many things”.
Then came Cesar Azpilicueta, who played left back for Chelsea during much of last season: “It has been a real pleasure to play with you @ashcoley3. I have learnt a lot from you,I wish you all the best my friend!”
And, finally came John Terry: “Good luck @ashcoley3, The best left back I have ever played with and this country has EVER seen, So sad to see you go mate. It’s been a real pleasure and honour to learn from the best, A winner who gave everything for our football club. Chelsea Legend Forever.”
- Jose Mourinho confused by Chelsea’s 2 red cards in 3 games (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions about Everton boss Roberto Martinez (Video)
- Roberto Martinez draws a line under John Stones saga, confirms defender is staying at E...
- Chelsea target John Stones forced to “flee” his home by Everton “hate...
- The ‘Chinese Sergio Ramos’ tells Reuters he’s joining Chelsea (so is ...
- Chelsea thwarted again: Everton reject John Stones’ transfer request
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...