A host of Chelsea stars bid farewell to Ashley Cole on Instagram
- July 8, 2014
One day after Ashley Cole was unveiled as a Roma player, his former Chelsea team mates have now paid homage to one of the finest left backs of the Premier League era.
On Tuesday afternoon, Fernando Torres, Cesar Azpilicueta and John Terry all wrote nice messages on Instagram to their former Chelsea team mate.
Torres was first: “It’s been a real pleasure to play alongside you @ashcoley3 . You deserve the best of luck in your new adventure. Thanks to teach me so many things”.
Then came Cesar Azpilicueta, who played left back for Chelsea during much of last season: “It has been a real pleasure to play with you @ashcoley3. I have learnt a lot from you,I wish you all the best my friend!”
And, finally came John Terry: “Good luck @ashcoley3, The best left back I have ever played with and this country has EVER seen, So sad to see you go mate. It’s been a real pleasure and honour to learn from the best, A winner who gave everything for our football club. Chelsea Legend Forever.”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...