A host of Chelsea stars bid farewell to Ashley Cole on Instagram
- July 8, 2014
One day after Ashley Cole was unveiled as a Roma player, his former Chelsea team mates have now paid homage to one of the finest left backs of the Premier League era.
On Tuesday afternoon, Fernando Torres, Cesar Azpilicueta and John Terry all wrote nice messages on Instagram to their former Chelsea team mate.
Torres was first: “It’s been a real pleasure to play alongside you @ashcoley3 . You deserve the best of luck in your new adventure. Thanks to teach me so many things”.
Then came Cesar Azpilicueta, who played left back for Chelsea during much of last season: “It has been a real pleasure to play with you @ashcoley3. I have learnt a lot from you,I wish you all the best my friend!”
And, finally came John Terry: “Good luck @ashcoley3, The best left back I have ever played with and this country has EVER seen, So sad to see you go mate. It’s been a real pleasure and honour to learn from the best, A winner who gave everything for our football club. Chelsea Legend Forever.”
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi