A horrific ankle break you don’t want to see: Marko Biskupovic (Universidad Catolica) v Santiago Wanderers
- March 18, 2014
Ooof. This is grim!
Get well soon Marko Biskupovic.
Here are the details: Universidad Catolica won 2-0 at Santiago Wanderers in the Chilean top flight on Monday night.
Just before the half hour, Marko Biskupovic was caught by Argentine Marcos Pol and suffered an extreme ankle break that simply beggars belief in the picture above and video below.
Pol was immediately sent off by referee Claudio Puga.
Biskupovic is a 24-year-old Chilean defender and we can only hope a return to professional football at some point is possible.
- Gutted! Chile’s Junior Fernandes breaks leg in horror injury, out of the World Cu...
- Ouch! Thibaut Courtois takes a knee to the head
- DISGRACE! Almeria’s Hélder Barbosa got away with a shocking two footed lunge on A...
- Serious ouch! Giampaolo Pazzini overhead kicks Kamel Glik in the face
- A mortal kombat finishing move was spotted in a youth match in Brazil, shockingly no fo...
- Alvaro Morata black eye injury during Osasuna 0 – Real Madrid 2
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...