A halfway-line golazo you won’t have seen: Rajko Lekic (FC Roskilde) v B1908
- October 14, 2012
This. Is. Quality.
On Saturday, low down the Danish football food-chain in the third tier east division, B1908 beat FC Roskilde 3-2. Aside from their awesomely sounding team names, the match has appeared on our radar thanks to a halfway-line golazo from FC Roskilde’s Rajko Lekic.
Lekic, a veteran 31-years-old striker who has collected one international cap whilst having played for clubs all over the planet, levelled the match 2-2 with a breathtaking goal straight from the kick-off.
“We played against a big tailwind in the first half, so I told my teammates that when the second half begins I’m going to shoot straight on goal,” said Lekic. ” I hit it really well, the ball flew towards the goal, but I thought that the keeper was under it – but it sailed directly into the goal! It was great fun.”
Watch Rajko Lekic’s amazing halfway-line golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245473″]
(Thanks to mrfootballvideos2 for emailing this in.)
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...