A halfway-line golazo you won’t have seen: Rajko Lekic (FC Roskilde) v B1908
- October 14, 2012
This. Is. Quality.
On Saturday, low down the Danish football food-chain in the third tier east division, B1908 beat FC Roskilde 3-2. Aside from their awesomely sounding team names, the match has appeared on our radar thanks to a halfway-line golazo from FC Roskilde’s Rajko Lekic.
Lekic, a veteran 31-years-old striker who has collected one international cap whilst having played for clubs all over the planet, levelled the match 2-2 with a breathtaking goal straight from the kick-off.
“We played against a big tailwind in the first half, so I told my teammates that when the second half begins I’m going to shoot straight on goal,” said Lekic. ” I hit it really well, the ball flew towards the goal, but I thought that the keeper was under it – but it sailed directly into the goal! It was great fun.”
Watch Rajko Lekic’s amazing halfway-line golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245473″]
(Thanks to mrfootballvideos2 for emailing this in.)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi