- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
A halfway-line golazo you won’t have seen: Rajko Lekic (FC Roskilde) v B1908
- October 14, 2012
This. Is. Quality.
On Saturday, low down the Danish football food-chain in the third tier east division, B1908 beat FC Roskilde 3-2. Aside from their awesomely sounding team names, the match has appeared on our radar thanks to a halfway-line golazo from FC Roskilde’s Rajko Lekic.
Lekic, a veteran 31-years-old striker who has collected one international cap whilst having played for clubs all over the planet, levelled the match 2-2 with a breathtaking goal straight from the kick-off.
“We played against a big tailwind in the first half, so I told my teammates that when the second half begins I’m going to shoot straight on goal,” said Lekic. ” I hit it really well, the ball flew towards the goal, but I thought that the keeper was under it – but it sailed directly into the goal! It was great fun.”
Watch Rajko Lekic’s amazing halfway-line golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245473″]
(Thanks to mrfootballvideos2 for emailing this in.)