A halfway-line golazo you won’t have seen: Rajko Lekic (FC Roskilde) v B1908
- October 14, 2012
This. Is. Quality.
On Saturday, low down the Danish football food-chain in the third tier east division, B1908 beat FC Roskilde 3-2. Aside from their awesomely sounding team names, the match has appeared on our radar thanks to a halfway-line golazo from FC Roskilde’s Rajko Lekic.
Lekic, a veteran 31-years-old striker who has collected one international cap whilst having played for clubs all over the planet, levelled the match 2-2 with a breathtaking goal straight from the kick-off.
“We played against a big tailwind in the first half, so I told my teammates that when the second half begins I’m going to shoot straight on goal,” said Lekic. ” I hit it really well, the ball flew towards the goal, but I thought that the keeper was under it – but it sailed directly into the goal! It was great fun.”
Watch Rajko Lekic’s amazing halfway-line golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”245473″]
(Thanks to mrfootballvideos2 for emailing this in.)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...