- Rafael and David De Gea post on Instagram after Man United’s 0-0 draw at Spurs
- Cesc Fabregas’ 13 assists equals last seasons PL record [Graphic]
- Man United fan Adam McKola: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris was like David De Gea today [Video]
- Owen Hargreaves: Man Utd need defensive reinforcements in January [Video]
- Scottish pundit Alan McInally accidentally swore live on Sky Sports News [Vine]
A halfway-line golazo you won’t have seen: Rajko Lekic (FC Roskilde) v B1908
This. Is. Quality.
On Saturday, low down the Danish football food-chain in the third tier east division, B1908 beat FC Roskilde 3-2. Aside from their awesomely sounding team names, the match has appeared on our radar thanks to a halfway-line golazo from FC Roskilde’s Rajko Lekic.
Lekic, a veteran 31-years-old striker who has collected one international cap whilst having played for clubs all over the planet, levelled the match 2-2 with a breathtaking goal straight from the kick-off.
“We played against a big tailwind in the first half, so I told my teammates that when the second half begins I’m going to shoot straight on goal,” said Lekic. ” I hit it really well, the ball flew towards the goal, but I thought that the keeper was under it – but it sailed directly into the goal! It was great fun.”
Watch Rajko Lekic’s amazing halfway-line golazo below.
(Thanks to mrfootballvideos2 for emailing this in.)
- Updated: October 14, 2012