A gruesome injury you don’t want to see: Dan Roman (Gaz Metan) from a sickening challenge by Ciprian Dinu (Botosani)
- December 19, 2013
In Romania, they called the challenge below “murderous” and it is not hard to see why.
A mid-table clash on Thursday afternoon between Botosani and Gaz Metan in Romania looks set to go viral after a sickening challenge from Ciprian Dinu on Dan Roman.
The Gaz Metan striker had put his side into a 1-0 lead on 5 minutes but later in the half was chopped down by Dinu.
What then occurs is plenty of players looking distraught as they realise Roman’s leg is literally bent in what appears to be a very very serious injury.
Dinu was initially given a yellow card, once the referee saw the true severity of the injury he was sent off.
We wish Dan Roman a healthy and speedy recovery.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi