A graphic proves that Man United’s David De Gea is the best long shot shot-stopper in the league [Picture]
David De Gea had a shaky start at Manchester United, moving from Atletico Madrid for £18m two and a half years ago.
Since then, he has cemented his place as one of the best goalkeepers in the world, aged only 23.
A graphic has emerged which proves he is quite clearly the best shotstopper in terms of long shots in the Premier League.
The stats are taken from the 2010/2011 season to present and with a save percentage of 95%, De Gea is well above his nearest rival Petr Cech.
The graphic doesn’t make pleasent reading for Norwich and England goalkeeper John Ruddy.
Watch Live Stream
- David De Gea pays tribute to Chapecoense’s Cleber Santana. They shared a locker at AtleticoNovember 29, 2016
- Torbe reveals why David De Gea doesn’t use prostitutes [OKdiaio]November 14, 2016
- David De Gea’s release clause at Manchester United revealed by MarcaNovember 14, 2016
- Paul Pogba & David De Gea post messages for Man United fans on InstagramOctober 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- The Defeated One? Jose Mourinho admits he may never win PL title at Manchester UnitedDecember 3, 2016
- Everton v Man United: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016