A graphic proves that Man United’s David De Gea is the best long shot shot-stopper in the league [Picture]
David De Gea had a shaky start at Manchester United, moving from Atletico Madrid for £18m two and a half years ago.
Since then, he has cemented his place as one of the best goalkeepers in the world, aged only 23.
A graphic has emerged which proves he is quite clearly the best shotstopper in terms of long shots in the Premier League.
The stats are taken from the 2010/2011 season to present and with a save percentage of 95%, De Gea is well above his nearest rival Petr Cech.
The graphic doesn’t make pleasent reading for Norwich and England goalkeeper John Ruddy.
Watch Live Stream
- David De Gea isn’t one of the top two goalkeepers in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017September 16, 2016
- David De Gea thinks that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is even more imposing in person [Quotes]September 10, 2016
- Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera makes fun of David De Gea (Video)September 1, 2016
- Man Utd’s David De Gea in the clear over prostitution case, considering legal action for defamation [Mail]August 22, 2016
- All the angles on Juan Mata’s Man United goal v Leicester (video)September 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes a holiday in Milan, set to miss Man United v Zorya [Gazzetta]September 27, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Man United battle Real Madrid for a Portuguese winger [Record]September 27, 2016