A graphic proves that Man United’s David De Gea is the best long shot shot-stopper in the league [Picture]
David De Gea had a shaky start at Manchester United, moving from Atletico Madrid for £18m two and a half years ago.
Since then, he has cemented his place as one of the best goalkeepers in the world, aged only 23.
A graphic has emerged which proves he is quite clearly the best shotstopper in terms of long shots in the Premier League.
The stats are taken from the 2010/2011 season to present and with a save percentage of 95%, De Gea is well above his nearest rival Petr Cech.
The graphic doesn’t make pleasent reading for Norwich and England goalkeeper John Ruddy.
Watch Live Stream
- Man Utd’s David De Gea in the clear over prostitution case, considering legal action for defamation [Mail]August 22, 2016
- Juan Mata interrupts and trolls David De Gea’s interview for MUTV (Video)July 24, 2016
- Man United boss Mourinho shows De Gea how important he is to him by bringing in new coachJuly 9, 2016
- David De Gea reunites with Edurne after allegations in a sex scandal (Video)July 8, 2016
- Man United told Spurs that Schneiderlin wasn’t for sale after enquiry last week [Times]August 31, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Isco deal off as Spurs make move for Man United’s Morgan SchneiderlinAugust 31, 2016
- Eric Bailly’s awesome celebration for Man United winner at Hull (official video)August 31, 2016