- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers “bitterly disappointed” in post match interview after Crystal Palace defeat [Video]
- Radamel Falcao confirms return to Man United training on Twitter
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi played Jordi Alba in with an incredible long range pass [Vine]
- Dejan Lovren before Palace defeat: “I want to be Liverpool captain one day” [Video]
- Rant! Jamie Carragher claims Liverpool are “mentally & physically weak” after 3-1 loss [Video]
A granny shows extreme tekkers in a viral video
Well done to 1millionkeep-ups.org for producing this viral video.
1millionkeep-ups.org is a new project set-up by Australian based charity Football United, who explain their mission statement on their website as follows:
Football United is a not-for-profit organization that helps refugees and migrants of all ages, as well as underprivileged and Indigenous Australian kids, through the game of football.
Your skills can help those less fortunate than yourself. Money raised by YOU will be used to buy boots, kit and balls, as well as to fund coaches, programs and transport. And with programs to help social inclusion, racial harmony and even teaching English, Football United proves that there is far more to the beautiful game than just kicking a ball around.
So, we at 1 Million Keep-Ups ask for your help to keep Football United alive and kicking. Simply donate a dollar for every keep-up you do, and get your friends and family do the same. Together we can help unite all football lovers and make a difference to people’s lives.
With that as the background, a brand new video has been released online showing a grandma getting involved in a game of keepy-uppy with a bunch of young kids.
Enjoy the video below.
- Updated: August 26, 2013