A granny shows extreme tekkers in a viral video
Well done to 1millionkeep-ups.org for producing this viral video.
1millionkeep-ups.org is a new project set-up by Australian based charity Football United, who explain their mission statement on their website as follows:
Football United is a not-for-profit organization that helps refugees and migrants of all ages, as well as underprivileged and Indigenous Australian kids, through the game of football.
Your skills can help those less fortunate than yourself. Money raised by YOU will be used to buy boots, kit and balls, as well as to fund coaches, programs and transport. And with programs to help social inclusion, racial harmony and even teaching English, Football United proves that there is far more to the beautiful game than just kicking a ball around.
So, we at 1 Million Keep-Ups ask for your help to keep Football United alive and kicking. Simply donate a dollar for every keep-up you do, and get your friends and family do the same. Together we can help unite all football lovers and make a difference to people’s lives.
With that as the background, a brand new video has been released online showing a grandma getting involved in a game of keepy-uppy with a bunch of young kids.
Enjoy the video below.
Watch Live Stream
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]September 5th, 2014
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in training [Video]September 4th, 2014
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine & Video]September 3rd, 2014
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]September 3rd, 2014
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014