A GIF to sum up the Manchester City-Liverpool Premier League title race
- May 12, 2014
For once, this is not a GIF or Meme that features Steven Gerrard’s now infamous slip during Liverpool’s defeat to Chelsea.
It merely shows that it was a very close race with Liverpool taking a late lead and Manchester City storming back to win it in the final week of the season.
We particularly enjoyed the facial expressions and grimaces of Steven Gerrard and Vincent Kompany, whilst Manuel Pellegrini’s cheeky grin should also get a few laughs.
A decent effort to sum up the 2013/2014 season!
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers also makes a late appearance…
- Nabil Bahoui scored a quality long ranger for AIK v Kalmar on Saturday
- Strike! Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) scores one of the goals of the World Cup v Hondur...
- Andrea Pirlo free-kick v England HQ GIF
- Oh Dear. Fernando Torres’ worst ever miss, lobs miles over v Bolivia [GIF]
- The amusing moment when Brendan Rodgers threw a ball in the face of Glen Johnson’...
- Juan Mata scores perfectly placed free-kick to equalise for Man United at Southampton [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi