A gang of 30 Ukrainian thugs attack England fans with knives [Video]
New raw footage have been uploaded online showing an England fan lying motionless on the pavement in Kiev after he was reportedly attacked by 20 Ukrainian thugs.
England face Ukraine in World Cup qualification on Tuesday night, but a couple of nights before kick-off there have been clashes in the streets between rival supporters.
Komsomolskaya Pravda, the Ukrainian newspaper, have reported that around 30 Ukrainians armed with knives brawled with England supporters in a coffee shop on Sunday night. The fight reportedly lasted for two minutes.
Three of the England fans were taken to hospital after the attack. One fan was admitted to hospital with a stab wound, one with a head injury, and a third with severe bruising. No arrests have been made.
Amateur video recorded one of the injured men, who seemed to be wearing an England shirt, lying still on the pavement while local police stood around the beaten up supporter.
Video of the injured England fan in Kiev is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Roy Hodgson criticized for bizarre solution to Daniel Sturridge’s calf injury [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his perf...May 27th, 2016
- Wayne Rooney lashes home 52nd England goal against Australia (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Andriy Yarmolenko fires Ukraine to a 1-0 win over Wales (Official Video)March 29th, 2016
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was scouting Andriy Yarmolenko last night [AS]October 13th, 2015
- Fail! Ukraine midfielder Oleh Gusev lashed the ball at his own face during game against Lithuania...November 20th, 2014
- Insane! Ukrainian substitute punches referee in the face in Rivne Supercup match [Video]November 11th, 2014