A Galatasaray fan with a ridiculous hairy back makes a human “Drogba 11″ shirt [Instagram]
- March 16, 2014
Forget football tattoos. Styling your back-hair is now the future!
A Galatasaray fan is getting a lot of viral attention after he had “Drogba 11″ shaved into his back amid a forest of dark back hair.
The unnamed Gala supporter was outed on Instagram by user king_leoonidas.
As for the Ivorian striker himself, Drogba threw a hissy fit on Friday night when the former Chelsea star was subbed during his side’s disappointing 0-0 draw at Karabükspor.
See the hilarious (and quite nasty) picture below, together with video of Didier Drogba having a meltdown in the Turkish top flight.
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Orlando City reject offer to sign Chelsea hero Didier Drogba due to huge 6-month deal d...
- Frank Lampard pens long tribute to Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on Instagram
- Didier Drogba posts video of himself singing during Chelsea bus parade [Instagram]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi