A furious Arsenal fan rants for Gadizis & Wenger to resign if they lose to Fenerbahce [Video]
- August 18, 2013
Emotions were always set to be raw amongst Arsenal fans after the Gunners lost their opening Premier League fixture at home to Aston Villa, and one Arsenal supporter represented the frustrations of thousands of his peers in a furious post match rant.
The fan, a middle-aged North Londoner, failed to contain his anger at the Arsenal board and at Arsene Wenger when asked about his thoughts.
Using phrases like “total incompetence” and “it couldn’t have gone any worse”, the het-up supporter seemed close to tears as he demanded that someone on the Arsenal board should be held responsible for the current plight of the Gunners.
You should be ashamed of yourself Gazidis! You can’t have 180 million pounds in the bank and you’re playing Cazorla… He shouldn’t have been on pitch in the first place. He’s knackered. What is going on at this club! You’ve taken the pride out of it Gazidis.
If they go out to [Fenerbahce in the Champions League], I expect YOU Wenger, and YOU Gazidis… I’ve had a fucking nuff!
Watch the passionate views of the angry Arsenal fan below.
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi