- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
A Feyenoord fan has build a mini De Kuip stadium for his baby to lie in [Picture]
An enterprising dad has possibly stumbled upon a brilliant new business for football crazed fathers: baby cribs designed as the world’s most famous football stadiums.
A wonderful picture has come to light of a newborn baby boy, Lennox, sleeping soundly in a cot which was a mini replica of Feyenoord’s De Kuip stadium.
It’s a great way to make sure your kids know which team they support from birth.
Enjoy the brilliant picture below.
- Updated: December 6, 2013