A Feyenoord fan has build a mini De Kuip stadium for his baby to lie in [Picture]
- December 6, 2013
An enterprising dad has possibly stumbled upon a brilliant new business for football crazed fathers: baby cribs designed as the world’s most famous football stadiums.
A wonderful picture has come to light of a newborn baby boy, Lennox, sleeping soundly in a cot which was a mini replica of Feyenoord’s De Kuip stadium.
It’s a great way to make sure your kids know which team they support from birth.
Enjoy the brilliant picture below.
- PSV v Feyenoord: Watch a Live Stream
- Awesome: Ex Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt tells his kids he’s returning to Feyenoord (...
- Feyenoord defender celebrates like he scored a goal after making goalline clearance (Vi...
- Two photographers had a fight after Dirk Kuyt scored on his Feyenoord debut v Utrecht (...
- Feyenoord v FC Utrecht
- Southampton star Graziano Pelle gave a disabled Feyenoord fan his shirt (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...