A female Brighton fan photobombs QPR manager Harry Redknapp flashing a 2-0 hand sign [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
As if QPR manager Harry Redknapp needed reminding, one Brighton fan trolled the Rangers boss on Tuesday night after his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
QPR are in a woeful run of form at present.
After been at the top of the Championship for the first half of the season, QPR have fallen away in the automatic promotion picture in recent weeks having picked up just one win in their last seven league matches.
On Tuesday night at the Amex Community Stadium, QPR suffered their latest defeat when late goals from Leonardo Ulloa and Stephen Ward secured Brighton a victory, and one female Seagulls fan managed to get an awesome picture with Harry Redknapp after the game.
With Redknapp sat in what looked like a golf cart, the female Brighton support got a snap with ‘Arry as she sneakily flashed a 2-0 hand sign.
See the image below.
- Ipswich v Brighton: Watch a Live Stream
- Brighton’s Beram Kayal scored after 17 seconds v Huddersfield (Official Video)
- Brighton v Nottm Forest
- Brighton v Bournemouth: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- FATV release quality Alexis Sanchez skills video from before Brighton-Arsenal
- Jake Sheppard nets spectacular 70 yard wondergoal for Reading U18 v Brighton [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...