A female Brighton fan photobombs QPR manager Harry Redknapp flashing a 2-0 hand sign [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
As if QPR manager Harry Redknapp needed reminding, one Brighton fan trolled the Rangers boss on Tuesday night after his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
QPR are in a woeful run of form at present.
After been at the top of the Championship for the first half of the season, QPR have fallen away in the automatic promotion picture in recent weeks having picked up just one win in their last seven league matches.
On Tuesday night at the Amex Community Stadium, QPR suffered their latest defeat when late goals from Leonardo Ulloa and Stephen Ward secured Brighton a victory, and one female Seagulls fan managed to get an awesome picture with Harry Redknapp after the game.
With Redknapp sat in what looked like a golf cart, the female Brighton support got a snap with ‘Arry as she sneakily flashed a 2-0 hand sign.
See the image below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...