A female Brighton fan photobombs QPR manager Harry Redknapp flashing a 2-0 hand sign [Picture]
- March 12, 2014
As if QPR manager Harry Redknapp needed reminding, one Brighton fan trolled the Rangers boss on Tuesday night after his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
QPR are in a woeful run of form at present.
After been at the top of the Championship for the first half of the season, QPR have fallen away in the automatic promotion picture in recent weeks having picked up just one win in their last seven league matches.
On Tuesday night at the Amex Community Stadium, QPR suffered their latest defeat when late goals from Leonardo Ulloa and Stephen Ward secured Brighton a victory, and one female Seagulls fan managed to get an awesome picture with Harry Redknapp after the game.
With Redknapp sat in what looked like a golf cart, the female Brighton support got a snap with ‘Arry as she sneakily flashed a 2-0 hand sign.
See the image below.
- Brighton v Bournemouth: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- FATV release quality Alexis Sanchez skills video from before Brighton-Arsenal
- Jake Sheppard nets spectacular 70 yard wondergoal for Reading U18 v Brighton [Video]
- Brighton’s Inigo Calderon scored with his face v Leeds United [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee João Carlos Teixeira bags a brace in 4-3 Brighton win [Official Video]
- Robbie Savage torn apart on Twitter for his commentary during Brighton v Arsenal [Best ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi