- Cristiano Ronaldo v Lionel Messi | Battle Of The YouTube Comments [TalkSport]
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce tells off reporter: Don’t ask me insulting questions [Video]
- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
A female Brighton fan photobombs QPR manager Harry Redknapp flashing a 2-0 hand sign [Picture]
As if QPR manager Harry Redknapp needed reminding, one Brighton fan trolled the Rangers boss on Tuesday night after his side slumped to a 2-0 defeat at Brighton.
QPR are in a woeful run of form at present.
After been at the top of the Championship for the first half of the season, QPR have fallen away in the automatic promotion picture in recent weeks having picked up just one win in their last seven league matches.
On Tuesday night at the Amex Community Stadium, QPR suffered their latest defeat when late goals from Leonardo Ulloa and Stephen Ward secured Brighton a victory, and one female Seagulls fan managed to get an awesome picture with Harry Redknapp after the game.
With Redknapp sat in what looked like a golf cart, the female Brighton support got a snap with ‘Arry as she sneakily flashed a 2-0 hand sign.
See the image below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014