A fabulous flop: Brice Dja Djedje (Evian) produces a ridiculous ‘frog’ dive v Sochaux
- November 8, 2012
It’s been just over a month since Luis Suarez committed his joke dive for Liverpool against Stoke, but arguably that flop has now been bettered by an effort from Evian defender Brice Dja Djedje.
Dja Djedje, a 21-year-old Ivorian defender, was playing for his club side against Sochaux on Wednesday night when he courted ridicule for a pathetic dive.
The action started when Dja Djedje beat opponent Sebastien Roudet to the ball. The young African never looked particularly in control of the situation as his initial touch was hugely clunky, and when Roudet touched the defender’s back with a slight push, the defender instantly tried to win a free-kick with his balance in a tailspin.
Accordingly, after Dja Djedje’s interception he went looking for the referee’s whistle with an unforgettable double-legged ‘frog flop’ onto the turf.
Enjoy one of the dives of the season below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256727″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...