A Crystal Palace fan rips Take That’s classic ‘Back for Good’ to make a Marouane Chamakh love song
- December 18, 2013
This is the perfect Christmas song for all Crystal Palace fans!
Eagles supporter Jon Daly has released a brilliant song, ‘Chamakh For Good’, which rips off Take That’s classic tune from back in the mid-90s.
Daly’s ode to the Palace centre-forward comes after a brilliant upturn in form from the former Arsenal flop. Chamakh has scored three goals in his last three games for the Eagles, and those goals have coincided with the South Londoners showing their first signs of being up for the fight for staying in the Premier League.
Listen to Jon Daly’s hilarious long song to Marouane Chamakh below.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- Palace fans sing ‘there’s only one Steven Gerrard’ after their win ov...
- Crystal Palace poop all over Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool swan song with an away An...
- Man United’s Juan Mata celebrates top 4 & praises David De Gea in weekly blog
- Palace’s Yannick Bolasie had a bottle thrown at him v Man United. Reacts with a s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi