- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
A compilation video of loads of super Shinji Kagawa crosses for Man United that failed to yield goals
- February 11, 2014
Manchester United’s propensity to attack teams down the flanks and via crosses was brought into sharp focus last weekend in the match against Fulham.
The Red Devils delivered 81 crosses against the Cottagers during their 2-2 draw, and many disgruntled Man United fans left Old Trafford bemoaning the repetition of the same tactic over and over again.
Yet the truth is that Manchester United has long been a team build on attacking opponents down the wings; the bigger problem right now is that the likes of Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young, Patrice Evra and even Juan Mata are failing to light up United’s wings at the moment.
With that in mind, one player who remains on the periphery at Old Trafford is Shinji Kagawa. The Japanese international has only made nine league appearances this season, his last being in January in the 2-0 home win over Swansea, and all indications are that the attacking midfielder is on his way out of Manchester this summer.
Yet should David Moyes be picking Kagawa?
Below is a compilation video made by a Kagawa fan showing a host of super crosses going to waste as the Japanese’s United teammates let him down.