A comparison of Manchester United’s David Moyes v Bayern Munich’s Pep Guardiola [Picture]
This does not make for good reading for fans of Manchester United.
Sky produced a graphic comparing the seasons of the managers of Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
David Moyes can boast a 50% win percentage which is dwarfed by Pep Guardiola’s 89%.
Moyes may need a miracle for his side to get any kind of result against Pep Guardiola’s unstoppable Bayern machine.
Watch Live Stream
- Robert Lewandowski’s agent confirms Real Madrid talks to Der SpiegelMay 28th, 2016
- Philipp Lahm is looking forward to watching Germany with a beer (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes speaks about being favourite for the Celtic job (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Newcastle tipped to sack Steve McClaren for ex-Man United boss David Moyes [Telegraph]March 5th, 2016
- David Beckham congratulates Zinedine Zidane on Real Madrid UCL win [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Mino Raiola hints Zlatan Ibrahimovic may not go to Manchester United [Expressen]May 28th, 2016