- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
A comedy England team World Cup spoof from ‘Mock the Week’
For anyone not familiar, Mock the Week is a topical British TV show in which current events are broken up and made fun of by competing teams who are basically looking for laughs.
With that background out the way, Mock the Week have turned attention to the England football team, spoofing a meeting between British PM David Cameron and the Three Lions squad.
Dubbing over the voices to create a fictional conversation, the skit is full of decent puns including Wayne Rooney’s difficulty with counting, the Prime Minister’s lack of knowledge about the England team, while Rickie Lambert struggled to get noticed by his teammates.
See the skit below. This is followed by another Mock the Week World Cup comedy clip – from the official BBC YouTube channel.
- Updated: June 22, 2014