- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
A brilliant own goal you won’t have seen: Nuraliff Zainal Abidin (T Team) for Perak
The Malaysian Super League kicked off on Tuesday and it produced a terrific own goal.
Nuraliff Zainal Abidin was the unfortunate player to inexplicably head the ball into his own net and the timing could not have been worse.
This own goal hit the back of the net in the 93rd minute and handed Perak a 1-0 win over the unfortunate but brilliantly named T Team.
No wonder Zainal Abidin and all his team mates crashed to the floor in despair.
- Updated: January 9, 2013