A brilliant own goal you won’t have seen: Nuraliff Zainal Abidin (T Team) for Perak
- January 9, 2013
The Malaysian Super League kicked off on Tuesday and it produced a terrific own goal.
Nuraliff Zainal Abidin was the unfortunate player to inexplicably head the ball into his own net and the timing could not have been worse.
This own goal hit the back of the net in the 93rd minute and handed Perak a 1-0 win over the unfortunate but brilliantly named T Team.
No wonder Zainal Abidin and all his team mates crashed to the floor in despair.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...