A brilliant own goal you won’t have seen: Nuraliff Zainal Abidin (T Team) for Perak
- January 9, 2013
The Malaysian Super League kicked off on Tuesday and it produced a terrific own goal.
Nuraliff Zainal Abidin was the unfortunate player to inexplicably head the ball into his own net and the timing could not have been worse.
This own goal hit the back of the net in the 93rd minute and handed Perak a 1-0 win over the unfortunate but brilliantly named T Team.
No wonder Zainal Abidin and all his team mates crashed to the floor in despair.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi