A brilliant golazo we missed last week: Henrique’s 45-yard shot (Olympiakos Nicosia) v Paphos
- December 17, 2012
The Cypriot top flight produced a wonderful 45-yard golazo last weekend which needs to be brought to your attention.
At the wrong end of the table, last Sunday saw Olympiakos Nicosia record a 3-1 win over bottom side Paphos, and the final goal of the game was a top-draw lob.
In the first minute of injury time, a minute after Paphos had pulled a goal back, the ball fell to Olympiakos’ Portuguese centre-forward Henrique several yards behind the halfway-line.
Henrique carried the ball into the Paphos half, by which point he attracted the attentions of three opponents, however none of them were able to get close enough to prevent the forward firing a brilliant shot over the keeper and into the net.
Watch Henrique’s 45-yard shot below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi