A brilliant goal you won’t have seen: Iain Vigurs (Ross County) v Inverness
- December 13, 2012
Ross County lost their Scottish Cup derby match at Inverness, 2-1 on Wednesday night, but can at least console themselves with the fact they scored the goal of the game.
Five minutes before the break, Iain Virgus latched on to a flick on and nonchalantly beat the keeper with a quality long range lob.
The 24-year-old forward is on a fine streak of form having banged in 4 goals in his last four games.
Take a bow son!
Vigurs’ Golazo wasn’t the only fine goal scored in Scotland last night, Adam Matthews’ winner for Celtic at Arbroath is also well worth a watch.
(If the video doesn’t start for you in the right place, the Vigurs Golazo is at 2.58.)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi