A brilliant goal you won’t have seen: Bahrudin Atajic’s scissors-kick (Celtic U20) v Hearts
- November 13, 2012
Remember the name Bahrudin Atajic.
Atajic, a 18-year-old Swedish (although Bosnian born) striker, signed for for Celtic more than three years ago, however his first few years in Scotland were stunted by a combination of bad injuries and falling behind in the pecking order to Tony Watt and James Keatings.
This season though has been a major breakthrough for the Scandinavian attacker, as Atajic has amazingly tallied 11 goals in 9 matches for Celtic’s U20s.
Highlighting just how brilliant his season is going is the following Atajic golazo scored in the Scottish youth cup at the back end of October.
Playing against Hearts, Atajic notched an equaliser with an outstanding scissors-kick from 12-yards out that rocketed majestically into the far top corner.
Enjoy Bahrudin Atajic’s sublime strike for Celtic U20 below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258596″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi