- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
- FC Barcelona will not renew Qatar sponsorship deal due to terror financing concerns
- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
A brilliant goal you won’t have seen: Bahrudin Atajic’s scissors-kick (Celtic U20) v Hearts
Remember the name Bahrudin Atajic.
Atajic, a 18-year-old Swedish (although Bosnian born) striker, signed for for Celtic more than three years ago, however his first few years in Scotland were stunted by a combination of bad injuries and falling behind in the pecking order to Tony Watt and James Keatings.
This season though has been a major breakthrough for the Scandinavian attacker, as Atajic has amazingly tallied 11 goals in 9 matches for Celtic’s U20s.
Highlighting just how brilliant his season is going is the following Atajic golazo scored in the Scottish youth cup at the back end of October.
Playing against Hearts, Atajic notched an equaliser with an outstanding scissors-kick from 12-yards out that rocketed majestically into the far top corner.
Enjoy Bahrudin Atajic’s sublime strike for Celtic U20 below.
- Updated: November 13, 2012