A brilliant backheel golazo you’ve gotta see: Daniel Lukasik (Poland) v Romania
- February 3, 2013
Poland beat Romania 4-1 in an international friendly on Saturday in Spain, and the Poles’ last goal of the game was a beauty.
The match started a breakneck speed. Poland raced into a 4-nil lead by the 33rd minute, while Romania’s Gheorghe Grozav got on the scoresheet in the 41st.
Poland’s fourth goal, scored by Daniel Lukasik, was brilliant.
After a cross from the left had been intercepted by a Romanian defender, Lukasik nipped in to steal the ball off his toes. Then, with his back to goal, eight yards out and on the angle, the 21-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder backheeled a stunner into the far corner.
Enjoy Daniel Lukasik’s golazo below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...