A brilliant backheel golazo you’ve gotta see: Daniel Lukasik (Poland) v Romania
- February 3, 2013
Poland beat Romania 4-1 in an international friendly on Saturday in Spain, and the Poles’ last goal of the game was a beauty.
The match started a breakneck speed. Poland raced into a 4-nil lead by the 33rd minute, while Romania’s Gheorghe Grozav got on the scoresheet in the 41st.
Poland’s fourth goal, scored by Daniel Lukasik, was brilliant.
After a cross from the left had been intercepted by a Romanian defender, Lukasik nipped in to steal the ball off his toes. Then, with his back to goal, eight yards out and on the angle, the 21-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder backheeled a stunner into the far corner.
Enjoy Daniel Lukasik’s golazo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...