A brilliant backheel golazo you’ve gotta see: Daniel Lukasik (Poland) v Romania
- February 3, 2013
Poland beat Romania 4-1 in an international friendly on Saturday in Spain, and the Poles’ last goal of the game was a beauty.
The match started a breakneck speed. Poland raced into a 4-nil lead by the 33rd minute, while Romania’s Gheorghe Grozav got on the scoresheet in the 41st.
Poland’s fourth goal, scored by Daniel Lukasik, was brilliant.
After a cross from the left had been intercepted by a Romanian defender, Lukasik nipped in to steal the ball off his toes. Then, with his back to goal, eight yards out and on the angle, the 21-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder backheeled a stunner into the far corner.
Enjoy Daniel Lukasik’s golazo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi