- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti commiserated with each and every San Lorenzo player after Final [Video]
- Scarlets RFU player Liam Williams player apologizes for dressing up as Wilfried Bony with blackface
- Gus Poyet post-Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1: ‘I was going to take Adam Johnson off!’ [Video]
A brilliant backheel golazo you’ve gotta see: Daniel Lukasik (Poland) v Romania
Poland beat Romania 4-1 in an international friendly on Saturday in Spain, and the Poles’ last goal of the game was a beauty.
The match started a breakneck speed. Poland raced into a 4-nil lead by the 33rd minute, while Romania’s Gheorghe Grozav got on the scoresheet in the 41st.
Poland’s fourth goal, scored by Daniel Lukasik, was brilliant.
After a cross from the left had been intercepted by a Romanian defender, Lukasik nipped in to steal the ball off his toes. Then, with his back to goal, eight yards out and on the angle, the 21-year-old Legia Warsaw midfielder backheeled a stunner into the far corner.
Enjoy Daniel Lukasik’s golazo below.
- Updated: February 3, 2013