A Bola: Everton scouting Moreirense striker Nabil Ghilas
- December 31, 2012
Portuguese newspaper A Bola reports today that Everton scouted Moreirense striker Nabil Ghilas last night during their 1-1 draw with Benfica in the Portuguese League Cup.
This follows a claim by A Bola in October that Everton were tracking Nabil Ghilas in October with suggestions that David Moyes has sent scouts to watch the French striker for almost every game he has played in 2012/2013.
Ghilas is in fine form (five goals in his last five games) and is in the midst of a hugely productive season notching seven goals in 12 matches.
The 22-year-old striker is a key player for Moreirense who are rock bottom of the Primeira Liga table and A Bola suggest Everton will make a move for Ghilas in the January transfer window.
This of course, would not be the first time David Moyes has plucked a striker unknown in England to Goodison Park.
Ghilas was on target last night in the 1-1 draw with Benfica, goal on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi