A Bola: Everton scouting Moreirense striker Nabil Ghilas
- December 31, 2012
Portuguese newspaper A Bola reports today that Everton scouted Moreirense striker Nabil Ghilas last night during their 1-1 draw with Benfica in the Portuguese League Cup.
This follows a claim by A Bola in October that Everton were tracking Nabil Ghilas in October with suggestions that David Moyes has sent scouts to watch the French striker for almost every game he has played in 2012/2013.
Ghilas is in fine form (five goals in his last five games) and is in the midst of a hugely productive season notching seven goals in 12 matches.
The 22-year-old striker is a key player for Moreirense who are rock bottom of the Primeira Liga table and A Bola suggest Everton will make a move for Ghilas in the January transfer window.
This of course, would not be the first time David Moyes has plucked a striker unknown in England to Goodison Park.
Ghilas was on target last night in the 1-1 draw with Benfica, goal on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...