A 2nd division match in Lithuania is played on a stupid waterlogged pitch, leads to quality goal celebration
- September 23, 2013
Incredible images were recorded during a ridiculous football match in Lithunia last weekend.
The second division, I Lyga match between Silas and Trakai was played on a pitch that was more like a swamp.
The match turned into a complete joke as players struggled to maintain their balance – let alone pass the ball with any accuracy – on a surface covered in massive puddles.
Despite the atrocious conditions, Trakai won the match courtesy of a Nikolaj Misiuk header from a corner midway through the second half, and the goalscorer celebrated by leading a couple of teammates in a Klinsmann dive into one of the larger lakes on the pitch.
Watch a collection of lowlights from the Silas v Trakai match, together with a second video of the lone goal of the game.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...