A 19-year-old Slovenian midfielder scored a sensational 35-yard thunderbastard in just his 2nd league match [Video]
- May 11, 2014
Thanks to Slovenian Football, @sloveniafooty, for sending us this video.
A ridiculously good goal was scored in Slovenia’s PrvaLiga this weekend as Triglav thumped Olimpija 5-2.
A terrible day for the visitors was given a silver lining by a wonder goal from 19-year-old midfielder Jaka Corn.
A potential new sensation, Corn has already bagged 17 goals at 26 games so far this season for Olimpija U19, and on Saturday he got his second run out for the senior side.
Corn took his opportunity with both hands, and late in the match the teenager laced on a 35-yard thunderbastard into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [...
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v ...
- West Ham insane tiki-taka golazo today; ft. Alex Song rabona & backheel passes!! [...
- Man United’s Demetri Mitchell (17) scored free kick golazo for England U18 v Holl...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi