- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
A 19-year-old Slovenian midfielder scored a sensational 35-yard thunderbastard in just his 2nd league match [Video]
Thanks to Slovenian Football, @sloveniafooty, for sending us this video.
A ridiculously good goal was scored in Slovenia’s PrvaLiga this weekend as Triglav thumped Olimpija 5-2.
A terrible day for the visitors was given a silver lining by a wonder goal from 19-year-old midfielder Jaka Corn.
A potential new sensation, Corn has already bagged 17 goals at 26 games so far this season for Olimpija U19, and on Saturday he got his second run out for the senior side.
Corn took his opportunity with both hands, and late in the match the teenager laced on a 35-yard thunderbastard into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.
- Updated: May 11, 2014