- Fan footage of Harry Kane’s equaliser for Spurs against Hull [Video]
- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
A 19-year-old Slovenian midfielder scored a sensational 35-yard thunderbastard in just his 2nd league match [Video]
Thanks to Slovenian Football, @sloveniafooty, for sending us this video.
A ridiculously good goal was scored in Slovenia’s PrvaLiga this weekend as Triglav thumped Olimpija 5-2.
A terrible day for the visitors was given a silver lining by a wonder goal from 19-year-old midfielder Jaka Corn.
A potential new sensation, Corn has already bagged 17 goals at 26 games so far this season for Olimpija U19, and on Saturday he got his second run out for the senior side.
Corn took his opportunity with both hands, and late in the match the teenager laced on a 35-yard thunderbastard into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.
- Updated: May 11, 2014