- Claude reacts to Arsenal win: My blood pressure pills were coming out again [Video]
- Santa beard! Neymar scores classy goal in charity match before celebrating like a cockroach [Video]
- Louis van Gaal handed presents out to the crowd before Man United played Newcastle [Pictures]
- Arsenal fan praises Tomas Rosicky and calls Alexis Sanchez ‘unreal’ [Video]
- Jorge Mendes: ‘Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest ever, there’s such a gulf between him and 2nd best’ [Globo]
A 19-year-old Slovenian midfielder scored a sensational 35-yard thunderbastard in just his 2nd league match [Video]
Thanks to Slovenian Football, @sloveniafooty, for sending us this video.
A ridiculously good goal was scored in Slovenia’s PrvaLiga this weekend as Triglav thumped Olimpija 5-2.
A terrible day for the visitors was given a silver lining by a wonder goal from 19-year-old midfielder Jaka Corn.
A potential new sensation, Corn has already bagged 17 goals at 26 games so far this season for Olimpija U19, and on Saturday he got his second run out for the senior side.
Corn took his opportunity with both hands, and late in the match the teenager laced on a 35-yard thunderbastard into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.
- Updated: May 11, 2014