Epic 86th minute golazo winner! Raul Jimenez (Mexico) makes his own bicycle kick v Panama!
- October 12, 2013
[gthumb id=”364034″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Was this the dramatic moment that turned Mexico’s fortunes in their World Cup qualifying bid?
Had their game against Panama finished 1-1 last night, Honduras would have gone through to Brazil 2014 in the third and final direct qualifying spot with a game still to be played, leaving El Tri condemned to playing for a play-off spot.
But Raul Jimenez popped up to win it for Mexico in the 86th minute, making his own bicycle kick from nothing, and in the process keeping Mexico’s slim direct qualification hopes alive.
Receiving the ball with his back to goal, his first touch saw the ball bounce up over his head, so without further ado, Jimenez leapt into the air to execute a perfect bicycle kick into the bottom corner.
[gthumb id=”364080″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi