- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
Epic 86th minute golazo winner! Raul Jimenez (Mexico) makes his own bicycle kick v Panama!
[gthumb id="364034" size="large" autoplay="1"]
Was this the dramatic moment that turned Mexico’s fortunes in their World Cup qualifying bid?
Had their game against Panama finished 1-1 last night, Honduras would have gone through to Brazil 2014 in the third and final direct qualifying spot with a game still to be played, leaving El Tri condemned to playing for a play-off spot.
But Raul Jimenez popped up to win it for Mexico in the 86th minute, making his own bicycle kick from nothing, and in the process keeping Mexico’s slim direct qualification hopes alive.
Receiving the ball with his back to goal, his first touch saw the ball bounce up over his head, so without further ado, Jimenez leapt into the air to execute a perfect bicycle kick into the bottom corner.
[gthumb id="364080" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 12, 2013