- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil (“Snow Messi”) is being tracked by Man United, Chelsea, Real Madrid & Barcelona
The prodigies get younger and younger these days.
Argentine 8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil is the latest to hit the headlines and coming from Bariloche, in Argentina’s Andes means there is even a rather cute nickname for the youngster: Snow Messi!
Claudio Gabriel Nancufil is featured on the back page of the Daily Mirror today which follows features in the Spanish press earlier this week.
Apparently, the list of clubs interested in Snow Messi include: Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan.
Kind of makes you think Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Liverpool (and others) should get down to Bariloche for a spot of skiing and to watch the 8-year-old!
The Daily Mirror add: “His family have already got an agency, Sueno Comunicaciones, to broker a move to Europe with all of the big clubs vying for his services. The BBC are planning to feature him in a forthcoming documentary about Messi and Diego Maradona. They hope to tie up a deal before Christmas.”
Cue video of 8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil making other 8-year-old look silly…
- Updated: November 21, 2013