8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil (“Snow Messi”) is being tracked by Man United, Chelsea, Real Madrid & Barcelona
The prodigies get younger and younger these days.
Argentine 8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil is the latest to hit the headlines and coming from Bariloche, in Argentina’s Andes means there is even a rather cute nickname for the youngster: Snow Messi!
Claudio Gabriel Nancufil is featured on the back page of the Daily Mirror today which follows features in the Spanish press earlier this week.
Apparently, the list of clubs interested in Snow Messi include: Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan.
Kind of makes you think Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Liverpool (and others) should get down to Bariloche for a spot of skiing and to watch the 8-year-old!
The Daily Mirror add: “His family have already got an agency, Sueno Comunicaciones, to broker a move to Europe with all of the big clubs vying for his services. The BBC are planning to feature him in a forthcoming documentary about Messi and Diego Maradona. They hope to tie up a deal before Christmas.”
Cue video of 8-year-old Claudio Gabriel Nancufil making other 8-year-old look silly…
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016
- These stats prove Chelsea were right to swap Jose Mourinho for Antonio ConteDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Should Chelsea’s Nathan Ake have won a penalty v Liverpool? (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- Jose Mourinho has excuses ready after dropping more points against Everton (Video)December 4, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini & Jose Mourinho slaughtered for late sub in Everton 1 – Man United 1December 4, 2016