60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game [Picture]
Neymar’s face will be everywhere in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday night even though the player himself will not be present at the game.
Reports are claiming that 60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game, as the home nation get behind their team in an effort to reach the World Cup final.
Awareness of masks campaign has been elevated by the involvement of San Francisco based PR agency Pereira & O’Dell, who were commissioned to help by Brazil fans.
The masks will have the hashtag #somostodosneymar on them.
Uruguayan supporters may be rightly miffed at the sight of all the Neymar masks at the game, as when they tried wearing Luis Suarez masks against Colombia, the security at the game got fans to take off the masquerades.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016