60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game [Picture]
- July 8, 2014
Neymar’s face will be everywhere in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday night even though the player himself will not be present at the game.
Reports are claiming that 60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game, as the home nation get behind their team in an effort to reach the World Cup final.
Awareness of masks campaign has been elevated by the involvement of San Francisco based PR agency Pereira & O’Dell, who were commissioned to help by Brazil fans.
The masks will have the hashtag #somostodosneymar on them.
Uruguayan supporters may be rightly miffed at the sight of all the Neymar masks at the game, as when they tried wearing Luis Suarez masks against Colombia, the security at the game got fans to take off the masquerades.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi