60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game [Picture]
Neymar’s face will be everywhere in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday night even though the player himself will not be present at the game.
Reports are claiming that 60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game, as the home nation get behind their team in an effort to reach the World Cup final.
Awareness of masks campaign has been elevated by the involvement of San Francisco based PR agency Pereira & O’Dell, who were commissioned to help by Brazil fans.
The masks will have the hashtag #somostodosneymar on them.
Uruguayan supporters may be rightly miffed at the sight of all the Neymar masks at the game, as when they tried wearing Luis Suarez masks against Colombia, the security at the game got fans to take off the masquerades.
Watch Live Stream
- RIP Carlos Alberto: The football world pays their respects to Brazil legend [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Willian & Gabriel Jesus score in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Venezuela (Videos)October 12, 2016
- Bolivia defender Yasmani Duk explains why he battered Neymar [AS]October 8, 2016
- Man City fans will absolutely love Gabriel Jesus’ latest goal for Brazil (official video)October 7, 2016
- Neymar upsets Luis Enrique on a trip to London [Sport]October 26, 2016
- Revealed: PSG agreed to pay Neymar’s €190m release clause but not his monster tax debt [L’Equipe]October 25, 2016
- Neymar loses a court case regarding the birth of his son Davi Lucca [Noticias24]October 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016