- 19-year-old Davie Selke’s sweet curler for Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund [Official Video]
- Bad news for Liverpool. No team has finished higher than 6th after been 10th at Xmas [Graphic]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo a loan target for Crystal Palace in January [Mirror]
- Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto scored 27 seconds after coming on for Malaga v Elche [Video]
- Nuts! Bayern’s Manuel Neuer let in only his 4th goal in 17 league games v Mainz [Official Video]
60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game [Picture]
Neymar’s face will be everywhere in Belo Horizonte on Tuesday night even though the player himself will not be present at the game.
Reports are claiming that 60,000 Neymar masks will be handed out to Brazil fans before the Germany game, as the home nation get behind their team in an effort to reach the World Cup final.
Awareness of masks campaign has been elevated by the involvement of San Francisco based PR agency Pereira & O’Dell, who were commissioned to help by Brazil fans.
The masks will have the hashtag #somostodosneymar on them.
Uruguayan supporters may be rightly miffed at the sight of all the Neymar masks at the game, as when they tried wearing Luis Suarez masks against Colombia, the security at the game got fans to take off the masquerades.
- Updated: July 8, 2014