60-yards back & in! Sturm Graz scored the team own goal of the season v Salzburg last weekend
- February 18, 2014
The team own goal of the season was scored by Sturm Graz last weekend in Austria.
Graz were hammered 4-1 at home by Salzburg last weekend, and the visitors fourth of the game was handed to them by an unbelievable collective own goal from the hosts.
A Graz player initially started the move with a backwards header from inside the Salzburg half, which forced defender Philipp Hütter to run backwards toward his own goal where he attempt to head the ball back to his own keeper.
Hütter’s header to Graz goalie Benedikt Pliquett raised few alarm bells to begin with, but the keeper suffered an almighty brainfreeze to allow the ball under his drooping hands, and before he knew it the ball was in the net.
Watch Sturm Graz work the ball 0-yards backwards before letting it in their net below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi