- Manuel Neuer at it again! Pulls off Cruyff turn v Hoffenhein [official video]
- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
60-yards back & in! Sturm Graz scored the team own goal of the season v Salzburg last weekend
The team own goal of the season was scored by Sturm Graz last weekend in Austria.
Graz were hammered 4-1 at home by Salzburg last weekend, and the visitors fourth of the game was handed to them by an unbelievable collective own goal from the hosts.
A Graz player initially started the move with a backwards header from inside the Salzburg half, which forced defender Philipp Hütter to run backwards toward his own goal where he attempt to head the ball back to his own keeper.
Hütter’s header to Graz goalie Benedikt Pliquett raised few alarm bells to begin with, but the keeper suffered an almighty brainfreeze to allow the ball under his drooping hands, and before he knew it the ball was in the net.
Watch Sturm Graz work the ball 0-yards backwards before letting it in their net below.
- Updated: February 18, 2014