60-yards back & in! Sturm Graz scored the team own goal of the season v Salzburg last weekend
- February 18, 2014
The team own goal of the season was scored by Sturm Graz last weekend in Austria.
Graz were hammered 4-1 at home by Salzburg last weekend, and the visitors fourth of the game was handed to them by an unbelievable collective own goal from the hosts.
A Graz player initially started the move with a backwards header from inside the Salzburg half, which forced defender Philipp Hütter to run backwards toward his own goal where he attempt to head the ball back to his own keeper.
Hütter’s header to Graz goalie Benedikt Pliquett raised few alarm bells to begin with, but the keeper suffered an almighty brainfreeze to allow the ball under his drooping hands, and before he knew it the ball was in the net.
Watch Sturm Graz work the ball 0-yards backwards before letting it in their net below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...