60 Second Guide to Manchester United’s 2014/15 season [Video]
- August 14, 2014
Manchester United’s season ahead is quite a strange one: a real sense of hope and excitement with new manager Louis van Gaal; but no European football, and slim chances of winning the title.
Fourth spot is the realistic target for United after the setback of finishing seventh last season, though Van Gaal probably secretly harbours designs on a higher and more glorious finish.
The Telegraph video below gives a 60 second lowdown on United’s 2014/15 season ahead – the key fixtures, and the personnel arrivals and departures.
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi