60 Second Guide to Manchester United’s 2014/15 season [Video]
- August 14, 2014
Manchester United’s season ahead is quite a strange one: a real sense of hope and excitement with new manager Louis van Gaal; but no European football, and slim chances of winning the title.
Fourth spot is the realistic target for United after the setback of finishing seventh last season, though Van Gaal probably secretly harbours designs on a higher and more glorious finish.
The Telegraph video below gives a 60 second lowdown on United’s 2014/15 season ahead – the key fixtures, and the personnel arrivals and departures.
- New Man United signing Anthony Martial poses with club shirt (Video)
- Manchester United announce signing of Anthony Martial on four-year deal
- Man United turned down chance to sign Dortmund’s Marco Reus for £60 million (ESPN)
- Man United’s Ed Woodward & Real Madrid’s Florentino Perez in Supermark...
- The lowdown on Man United bound Anthony Martial (videos)
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...