- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
60 Second Guide to Manchester United’s 2014/15 season [Video]
- August 14, 2014
Manchester United’s season ahead is quite a strange one: a real sense of hope and excitement with new manager Louis van Gaal; but no European football, and slim chances of winning the title.
Fourth spot is the realistic target for United after the setback of finishing seventh last season, though Van Gaal probably secretly harbours designs on a higher and more glorious finish.
The Telegraph video below gives a 60 second lowdown on United’s 2014/15 season ahead – the key fixtures, and the personnel arrivals and departures.