- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
52-year-old Lothar Matthäus will come out of retirement if he gets 1 million Facebook likes
Lothar Matthäus is a Facebook-like whore.
The German legend has launched an online campaign in which he is committed to come out of retirement if users give him one million likes on his Facebook page.
Matthäus conveniently left blank any details as to which club he expects to join, and when, should he reach the one million Facebook likes.
52-year-old Matthäus has been out of work since 2011 when he was fired from his role as the Bulgarian national coach.
See a picture of Lothar Matthäus’ Facebook campaign below.
- Updated: June 2, 2013