52-year-old Lothar Matthäus will come out of retirement if he gets 1 million Facebook likes
- June 2, 2013
Lothar Matthäus is a Facebook-like whore.
The German legend has launched an online campaign in which he is committed to come out of retirement if users give him one million likes on his Facebook page.
Matthäus conveniently left blank any details as to which club he expects to join, and when, should he reach the one million Facebook likes.
52-year-old Matthäus has been out of work since 2011 when he was fired from his role as the Bulgarian national coach.
See a picture of Lothar Matthäus’ Facebook campaign below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...