52-year-old Lothar Matthäus will come out of retirement if he gets 1 million Facebook likes
- June 2, 2013
Lothar Matthäus is a Facebook-like whore.
The German legend has launched an online campaign in which he is committed to come out of retirement if users give him one million likes on his Facebook page.
Matthäus conveniently left blank any details as to which club he expects to join, and when, should he reach the one million Facebook likes.
52-year-old Matthäus has been out of work since 2011 when he was fired from his role as the Bulgarian national coach.
See a picture of Lothar Matthäus’ Facebook campaign below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi