5 in 7! West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scores another fine goal for QPR at Boro [video]
- March 23, 2014
The decision by Sam Allardyce to send Ravel Morrison out on loan to QPR is looking more curious by the week.
In February, Guardian journalist Daniel Taylor lifted the lid on why Morrison was out of favour at Upton Park and it does not reflect well on West Ham or Sam Allardyce.
Everything that has gone on since then, Morrison’s fine form at QPR, combined with a lack of creativity and attacking talent at West Ham, must be hugely frustrating for West Ham fans.
On Saturday, Ravel Morrison completed QPR’s 3-1 win at Middlesbrough with a very late goal that once again illustrated his undoubted talent and two-footed ability.
Morrison has scored five goals in seven appearances for QPR – in 622 minutes of playing time.
Is it too late for Ravel Morrison to play himself into England World Cup squad contention?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]