- Skills! PSG’s Javier Pastore pulls off (effective!) Rainbow Flick v Metz [Vine]
- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
4 Security Men forceably pull a streaker off the crossbar during Salford v Class of ’92! [Video]
Manchester United’s Class of ’92 – featuring Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles – are losing heavily to Salford City in a benefit match tonight (1-5 at the time of writing).
But amidst all the goals they were shipping, Scholes and co at least had some reprieve in the form of a streaker, who ran onto the pitch and climbed onto the crossbar.
He must have been using some serious adhesive, as it took four burly security men to forceably drag him down and remove him from the premises.
A bit like Cinderella, he lost a shoe while being carted away.
- Updated: August 7, 2014