4 Security Men forceably pull a streaker off the crossbar during Salford v Class of ’92! [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Manchester United’s Class of ’92 – featuring Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles – are losing heavily to Salford City in a benefit match tonight (1-5 at the time of writing).
But amidst all the goals they were shipping, Scholes and co at least had some reprieve in the form of a streaker, who ran onto the pitch and climbed onto the crossbar.
He must have been using some serious adhesive, as it took four burly security men to forceably drag him down and remove him from the premises.
A bit like Cinderella, he lost a shoe while being carted away.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Iker Casillas will play for Porto in 2015-16, as Man United’s De Gea remains stuc...
- Man United defender Rafael is considering a move to Galatasaray [MEN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi