- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo apologises on Twitter & Facebook for red card v Cordoba
4 Security Men forceably pull a streaker off the crossbar during Salford v Class of ’92! [Video]
Manchester United’s Class of ’92 – featuring Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles – are losing heavily to Salford City in a benefit match tonight (1-5 at the time of writing).
But amidst all the goals they were shipping, Scholes and co at least had some reprieve in the form of a streaker, who ran onto the pitch and climbed onto the crossbar.
He must have been using some serious adhesive, as it took four burly security men to forceably drag him down and remove him from the premises.
A bit like Cinderella, he lost a shoe while being carted away.
- Updated: August 7, 2014