- Man United had a whopping 71% possession at Chelsea [Graphic & Tweets]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis Sanchez’s double fires Gunners into the FA Cup final [Official highlights]
- Gerard Pique’s girlfriend Shakira took newborn son Sasha to Barca’s win v Valencia [Pictures]
- One of the all-time great nutmegs: Cristiano Ronaldo v Malaga [videos]
- Man United’s Juan Mata embraced every Chelsea player after the defeat at Stamford Bridge [Picture]
4 Security Men forceably pull a streaker off the crossbar during Salford v Class of ’92! [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Manchester United’s Class of ’92 – featuring Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles – are losing heavily to Salford City in a benefit match tonight (1-5 at the time of writing).
But amidst all the goals they were shipping, Scholes and co at least had some reprieve in the form of a streaker, who ran onto the pitch and climbed onto the crossbar.
He must have been using some serious adhesive, as it took four burly security men to forceably drag him down and remove him from the premises.
A bit like Cinderella, he lost a shoe while being carted away.