4 Security Men forceably pull a streaker off the crossbar during Salford v Class of ’92! [Video]
- August 7, 2014
Manchester United’s Class of ’92 – featuring Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles – are losing heavily to Salford City in a benefit match tonight (1-5 at the time of writing).
But amidst all the goals they were shipping, Scholes and co at least had some reprieve in the form of a streaker, who ran onto the pitch and climbed onto the crossbar.
He must have been using some serious adhesive, as it took four burly security men to forceably drag him down and remove him from the premises.
A bit like Cinderella, he lost a shoe while being carted away.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]