4 seconds and in! Gustavo Ramírez (Zacatecas) scores straight from kick off, fastest goal in Mexican history
- July 26, 2014
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this!
Mineros de Zacatecas’ Gustavo Ramirez scored the fastest goal in Mexican football history last night, shooting straight from kick off after receiving the first pass.
Playing against Necaxa in the Mexican second division, Ramirez clearly had it planned from long before, and as soon as the whistle was blown, the Paraguayan striker hit a sensational strike which soared into the top corner, clocked at 4 seconds.
The flight of the ball was truly incredible; Ramirez hit a true shot, rather than a lob. Applying top-spin, the ball soared through the air, and dipped back down just in time to nestle into the top corner.
Take a bow son. Golazo!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi