- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
4 seconds and in! Gustavo Ramírez (Zacatecas) scores straight from kick off, fastest goal in Mexican history
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this!
Mineros de Zacatecas’ Gustavo Ramirez scored the fastest goal in Mexican football history last night, shooting straight from kick off after receiving the first pass.
Playing against Necaxa in the Mexican second division, Ramirez clearly had it planned from long before, and as soon as the whistle was blown, the Paraguayan striker hit a sensational strike which soared into the top corner, clocked at 4 seconds.
The flight of the ball was truly incredible; Ramirez hit a true shot, rather than a lob. Applying top-spin, the ball soared through the air, and dipped back down just in time to nestle into the top corner.
Take a bow son. Golazo!
- Updated: July 26, 2014