- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
4 seconds and in! Gustavo Ramírez (Zacatecas) scores straight from kick off, fastest goal in Mexican history
- July 26, 2014
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this!
Mineros de Zacatecas’ Gustavo Ramirez scored the fastest goal in Mexican football history last night, shooting straight from kick off after receiving the first pass.
Playing against Necaxa in the Mexican second division, Ramirez clearly had it planned from long before, and as soon as the whistle was blown, the Paraguayan striker hit a sensational strike which soared into the top corner, clocked at 4 seconds.
The flight of the ball was truly incredible; Ramirez hit a true shot, rather than a lob. Applying top-spin, the ball soared through the air, and dipped back down just in time to nestle into the top corner.
Take a bow son. Golazo!