4 seconds and in! Gustavo Ramírez (Zacatecas) scores straight from kick off, fastest goal in Mexican history
- July 26, 2014
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this!
Mineros de Zacatecas’ Gustavo Ramirez scored the fastest goal in Mexican football history last night, shooting straight from kick off after receiving the first pass.
Playing against Necaxa in the Mexican second division, Ramirez clearly had it planned from long before, and as soon as the whistle was blown, the Paraguayan striker hit a sensational strike which soared into the top corner, clocked at 4 seconds.
The flight of the ball was truly incredible; Ramirez hit a true shot, rather than a lob. Applying top-spin, the ball soared through the air, and dipped back down just in time to nestle into the top corner.
Take a bow son. Golazo!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...