4 seconds and in! Gustavo Ramírez (Zacatecas) scores straight from kick off, fastest goal in Mexican history
- July 26, 2014
Don’t blink or you’ll miss this!
Mineros de Zacatecas’ Gustavo Ramirez scored the fastest goal in Mexican football history last night, shooting straight from kick off after receiving the first pass.
Playing against Necaxa in the Mexican second division, Ramirez clearly had it planned from long before, and as soon as the whistle was blown, the Paraguayan striker hit a sensational strike which soared into the top corner, clocked at 4 seconds.
The flight of the ball was truly incredible; Ramirez hit a true shot, rather than a lob. Applying top-spin, the ball soared through the air, and dipped back down just in time to nestle into the top corner.
Take a bow son. Golazo!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...