3rd Eye: Did a QPR fan angrily throw his jacket onto the pitch after Liverpool went 3-up?
- December 30, 2012
YouTuber 3bulbCreative spotted a strange incident moments after Liverpool went 3-nil up at Loftus Road on Sunday.
After QPR capitulated early doors against the Anfielders shipping three goals inside thirty minutes, a period of nothing play saw Rangers and Liverpool scrapping for possession near the touchline.
Eventually Joe Allen ran the ball over the chalk for a QPR throw-in, and bizarrely, close to where the Liverpool player was running, a blue jacket was seen dropping from the upper tier of QPR’s stadium and onto the turf.
Did an QPR fan chuck his jacket in anger? Did a stupid QPR fan simply lose his jacket? Or could it have been an invisible man?
Watch the QPR-falling-jacket 3rd eye below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi