- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
3rd Eye: Did a QPR fan angrily throw his jacket onto the pitch after Liverpool went 3-up?
YouTuber 3bulbCreative spotted a strange incident moments after Liverpool went 3-nil up at Loftus Road on Sunday.
After QPR capitulated early doors against the Anfielders shipping three goals inside thirty minutes, a period of nothing play saw Rangers and Liverpool scrapping for possession near the touchline.
Eventually Joe Allen ran the ball over the chalk for a QPR throw-in, and bizarrely, close to where the Liverpool player was running, a blue jacket was seen dropping from the upper tier of QPR’s stadium and onto the turf.
Did an QPR fan chuck his jacket in anger? Did a stupid QPR fan simply lose his jacket? Or could it have been an invisible man?
Watch the QPR-falling-jacket 3rd eye below.
- Updated: December 30, 2012