3rd Eye: Did a QPR fan angrily throw his jacket onto the pitch after Liverpool went 3-up?
- December 30, 2012
YouTuber 3bulbCreative spotted a strange incident moments after Liverpool went 3-nil up at Loftus Road on Sunday.
After QPR capitulated early doors against the Anfielders shipping three goals inside thirty minutes, a period of nothing play saw Rangers and Liverpool scrapping for possession near the touchline.
Eventually Joe Allen ran the ball over the chalk for a QPR throw-in, and bizarrely, close to where the Liverpool player was running, a blue jacket was seen dropping from the upper tier of QPR’s stadium and onto the turf.
Did an QPR fan chuck his jacket in anger? Did a stupid QPR fan simply lose his jacket? Or could it have been an invisible man?
Watch the QPR-falling-jacket 3rd eye below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...