3rd Eye: Did a QPR fan angrily throw his jacket onto the pitch after Liverpool went 3-up?
- December 30, 2012
YouTuber 3bulbCreative spotted a strange incident moments after Liverpool went 3-nil up at Loftus Road on Sunday.
After QPR capitulated early doors against the Anfielders shipping three goals inside thirty minutes, a period of nothing play saw Rangers and Liverpool scrapping for possession near the touchline.
Eventually Joe Allen ran the ball over the chalk for a QPR throw-in, and bizarrely, close to where the Liverpool player was running, a blue jacket was seen dropping from the upper tier of QPR’s stadium and onto the turf.
Did an QPR fan chuck his jacket in anger? Did a stupid QPR fan simply lose his jacket? Or could it have been an invisible man?
Watch the QPR-falling-jacket 3rd eye below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...