- Madness! Jesina coach kicks ball onto pitch to stop Amiternina from scoring in Serie D [Video]
- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
- Falcao starts! Aston Villa v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
3rd Eye: Did a QPR fan angrily throw his jacket onto the pitch after Liverpool went 3-up?
YouTuber 3bulbCreative spotted a strange incident moments after Liverpool went 3-nil up at Loftus Road on Sunday.
After QPR capitulated early doors against the Anfielders shipping three goals inside thirty minutes, a period of nothing play saw Rangers and Liverpool scrapping for possession near the touchline.
Eventually Joe Allen ran the ball over the chalk for a QPR throw-in, and bizarrely, close to where the Liverpool player was running, a blue jacket was seen dropping from the upper tier of QPR’s stadium and onto the turf.
Did an QPR fan chuck his jacket in anger? Did a stupid QPR fan simply lose his jacket? Or could it have been an invisible man?
Watch the QPR-falling-jacket 3rd eye below.
- Updated: December 30, 2012