336! Lionel Messi becomes highest goal scorer for a single Spanish club
- February 15, 2014
It was very similar to many Golazos Lionel Messi has scored in the past.
A through ball from Cesc Fabregas was finished with a glorious chip from Messi and the Nou Camp went wild as Rayo Vallecano keeper Ruben was left to look a little silly.
It meant Lionel Messi had reached 336 goals for Barcelona at the tender age of just 26.
“The Flea” has now scored more goals for one Spanish club than anyone in history.
And, you imagine Lionel Messi will stretch this record to epic proportions in the coming years.
Plenty of Memes had been prepared for the occasion, they can be seen below.
Goal 336 for Barcelona from Lionel Messi is above.
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- President of newly-promoted Turkish side Antalyaspor reveals hope to sign Lionel Messi
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo claims there are no plans to mark Barca star Leo Messi i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi