336! Lionel Messi becomes highest goal scorer for a single Spanish club
- February 15, 2014
It was very similar to many Golazos Lionel Messi has scored in the past.
A through ball from Cesc Fabregas was finished with a glorious chip from Messi and the Nou Camp went wild as Rayo Vallecano keeper Ruben was left to look a little silly.
It meant Lionel Messi had reached 336 goals for Barcelona at the tender age of just 26.
“The Flea” has now scored more goals for one Spanish club than anyone in history.
And, you imagine Lionel Messi will stretch this record to epic proportions in the coming years.
Plenty of Memes had been prepared for the occasion, they can be seen below.
Goal 336 for Barcelona from Lionel Messi is above.
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes not joining Besiktas [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...