- Cesc Fabregas’ 13 assists equals last seasons PL record [Graphic]
- Man United fan Adam McKola: Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris was like David De Gea today [Video]
- Owen Hargreaves: Man Utd need defensive reinforcements in January [Video]
- Scottish pundit Alan McInally accidentally swore live on Sky Sports News [Vine]
- Funny football moments – fails, bloopers featuring Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar [Video]
3 clubs have made official offers for Alexis Sanchez: Liverpool, Man United & PSG [Sport]
One of the most intriguing players on the summer transfer market is Alexis Sanchez.
The Chilean forward had a very productive season at Barcelona yet is reportedly on the transfer list to leave the Nou Camp this summer.
Sanchez was often left out of the Barcelona starting XI last season under Tata Martino and has struggled to fully establish himself at the Nou Camp since joining from Udinese.
Yet, Sanchez will likely be a star for Chile at the World Cup and would improve pretty much any other team in Europe.
Tonight, Catalan paper Sport have revealed that Barcelona have so far this summer already received three serious bids for Alexis Sanchez, from Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG.
It is fair to say Sanchez would be an absolute star in the Premier League were he to join either Liverpool or Manchester United.
Sport add that new Barcelona coach Luis Enrique wants to keep Alexis Sanchez but they expect these three sides to return with bigger offers for the Chilean.
We suspect, Barcelona are hedging their bets and waiting for Alexis Sanchez to produce the goods at the World Cup before selling for an inflated fee.
- Updated: May 31, 2014