3 clubs have made official offers for Alexis Sanchez: Liverpool, Man United & PSG [Sport]
- May 31, 2014
One of the most intriguing players on the summer transfer market is Alexis Sanchez.
The Chilean forward had a very productive season at Barcelona yet is reportedly on the transfer list to leave the Nou Camp this summer.
Sanchez was often left out of the Barcelona starting XI last season under Tata Martino and has struggled to fully establish himself at the Nou Camp since joining from Udinese.
Yet, Sanchez will likely be a star for Chile at the World Cup and would improve pretty much any other team in Europe.
Tonight, Catalan paper Sport have revealed that Barcelona have so far this summer already received three serious bids for Alexis Sanchez, from Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG.
It is fair to say Sanchez would be an absolute star in the Premier League were he to join either Liverpool or Manchester United.
Sport add that new Barcelona coach Luis Enrique wants to keep Alexis Sanchez but they expect these three sides to return with bigger offers for the Chilean.
We suspect, Barcelona are hedging their bets and waiting for Alexis Sanchez to produce the goods at the World Cup before selling for an inflated fee.
- Instagram photos suggest Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has rekindled his relationship ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez sends humanitarian aid to his hometown Tocopilla after h...
- Arsenal stars including Alexis & Mesut Ozil post on Instagram after 2-1 win at Cry...
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger gives Alexis Sanchez fitness update; In contention for Sunday
- Alexis Sanchez is very happy he’s returned to Arsenal [Instagram]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...