22 Jump Street actors Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill post hilarious World Cup diving tutorial [Video]
- June 13, 2014
22 Jump Street actors Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill have posted a hilarious World Cup diving tutorial in a bid to promote their new movie.
The duo teach viewers about ‘flopping’, as diving is known in America, and how to get ‘your team soccer points that they did nothing to deserve.”
Even though it’s clearly meant for comical purposes, Brazilian striker Fred may have been given a sneak preview of the video ahead of he was awarded an extremely soft penalty last night against Croatia.
The video, which you can watch below, concludes with Hill saying: “If you flop really well, congratulations, you’re hired to play the next season for Chelsea!”
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi