20 years on, Bebeto remakes his USA 94 celebration with his son Mattheus Oliveira [Instagram]
- June 6, 2014
It is one the most iconic goal celebrations of the last two decades.
Back at World Cup 94, Brazilian striker Bebeto became a household name when, after scoring against Holland, he wheeled away to produce ‘that’ baby goal celebration in front of the world’s cameras.
The image of Bebeto cradling the imaginary baby was instantly tattooed into football folklore, while the celebration itself was inspired by the birth of a baby boy to the Brazilian striker.
20 years on, Bebeto has now uploaded a picture next to his 20 year old son, and brilliantly they have remade ‘that’ celebration.
In an image that will make many people feel rather old, see Bebeto remake his famous celebration alongside son Mattheus Oliveira below.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi