- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
20-year-old Gladbach keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has signed for Barcelona (reports)
Just as David De Gea was starring in the Bernabeu, Marca TV claimed Barcelona have already found their replacement for Victor Valdes.
Marc-Andre ter Stegen, one of the top young goalkeepers in world football, and just 20-years-old, has reportedly signed a pre-deal with Barcelona.
Marca TV suggest the young German will join for four seasons next summer with Victor Valdes set to run down his contract which has just 18 months left.
Valdes wants a different challenge and reports in recent days suggest the Barcelona keeper will leave this summer, with the destination, as of yet, undecided.
Ter Stegen has built up a reputation as one of the hottest prospects in European football having played regular Bundesliga football for Borussia Monchengladbach for four seasons.
In late January, Marc-Andre ter Stegen was linked with a move to Real Madrid and Gladbach swiftly denied the rumours, confirming the young custodian was contracted to the Bundesliga side until 2015.
A video of Marc-Andre ter Stegen’s best saves is below.
- Updated: February 13, 2013