- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
2 sent off & riot police called in: Portuguesa go MAD over placement of Gremio penalty
- Updated: September 8, 2013
You have to feel sorry for Portuguesa but what ensued in the final minutes of their 3-2 defeat at Gremio was very much a scene we have witnessed numerous times in South American football over the years.
Lowly Portuguesa looked dead and buried at 2-0 down to high flying Gremio on Saturday night, with 20 minutes to go.
Portuguesa brought it back to 2-2 within 8 minutes and could well have bagged a crucial point in their battle for safety in the Campeonato Brasileiro.
It all came crashing down on 86 as the referee awarded a penalty to Gremio and the Portuguesa players got pretty mad about the placement of Kleber’s penalty.
Subsequently, Bruninho and Voldimiro were sent off with riot police making an appearance to calk everyone down.
Kleber scored to seal a 3-2 win and Portuguesa barely had enough players to launch another attack in the final minutes.