- So cool! Bayern Munich thank their fans with spectacular laser show [Video]
- PSV unveil a massive banner for ex-Man United star Park Ji Sung, goes up in flames [Pictures]
- Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas gave his shorts to a Cruz Azul fan after match! [Video]
- Should Man United fans be worried about David De Gea’s contract situation? [Video]
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria beats Lionel Messi to win Argentina’s player of the year award
17-Minute Analysis: Rio Ferdinand, Thierry Henry & Alan Shearer on England 1 – Italy 2 [Video]
Rio Ferdinand, Thierry Henry and Alan Shearer analyzed England’s narrow defeat to Italy last night.
The consensus seemed to be that the game was settled on the taking and missing of chances: Rooney missed his half chance, and Balotelli scored his.
As Henry points out, Italy never controlled the game, but they knew what they were doing throughout, while England huffed and puffed but spent too much needless energy at key times.
The studio then beams over to Danny Murphy in Manaus, who gives his two cents on the game, the ex-Liverpool man largely positive overall.
After, the panel discussed Leighton Baines’ tough night at left-back, and wondered whether it was an oversight from Hodgson to leave Ashley Cole at home.
Watch the interesting 17-minute discussion on the clip below.
- Updated: June 15, 2014