- Neymar mocks opponent with outrageous skills and a banana cushion thrown from crowd [Video]
- Neymar scores incredible goal after rainbow flick over defender in exhibition match [Video]
- The top five chipped MLS goals in 2014 [Video]
- Dat stare! Roy Keane’s angriest ever faces [TalkSPORT Video]
- DeAndre Yedlin gets UK work permit, expected to start with Spurs in January [MLS Soccer]
101GG’s UEFA 2013 Team of the Year (ft. Neuer, Kompany, Bale, Zlatan, Ronaldo & Messi)
UEFA have announced the 40 candidates available for selection for their 2013 Team of the Year, and so we’ve got about picking our ultimate lineup from those available.
As UEFA give entrants the option to select their own formations, we have structured our team in a 4-3-3 system so as to allow for the most amount of attacking players.
If you think you can pick a better team, please leave your XIs in the comments below.
- Updated: December 4, 2013