100s of Algeria fans made an all-night racket outside the hotel housing the Burkina Faso national team
- November 19, 2013
Burkina Faso are on the cusp of Brazil 2014 having beaten Algeria 3-2 in the first leg of the World Cup playoff, but the night before their 2nd leg in northern Africa was made as uncomfortable as possible by a massive crowd of local football fans.
On Monday night, hundreds of Algerian football crowded outside the hotel housing the Burkina Faso national team and blew car horns, let off fireworks, played loud music and tooted on vuvuzelas.
The noise was incredibly loud, and it’s seemed unlikely that the Burkina Faso wouldn’t have been disturbed by the wall of non-stop noise.
Watch videos of the Algerian fans keeping the Burkina Faso national team up at night before their pivotal World Cup qualifier below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...