- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
100s of Algeria fans made an all-night racket outside the hotel housing the Burkina Faso national team
Burkina Faso are on the cusp of Brazil 2014 having beaten Algeria 3-2 in the first leg of the World Cup playoff, but the night before their 2nd leg in northern Africa was made as uncomfortable as possible by a massive crowd of local football fans.
On Monday night, hundreds of Algerian football crowded outside the hotel housing the Burkina Faso national team and blew car horns, let off fireworks, played loud music and tooted on vuvuzelas.
The noise was incredibly loud, and it’s seemed unlikely that the Burkina Faso wouldn’t have been disturbed by the wall of non-stop noise.
Watch videos of the Algerian fans keeping the Burkina Faso national team up at night before their pivotal World Cup qualifier below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013