Manchester City v Liverpool: Predicted line-ups & betting tips
- July 30, 2014
Possible starting lineups
Manchester City: Caballero; Clichy, Boyata, Nastasic, Kolarov; Fernando, Navas, Zuculini, Sinclair; Jovetic, Iheanacho.
Liverpool: Jones, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge, Markovic.
Premier League champions Manchester City will field a strong XI against Liverpool at Yankee Stadium, however the Citizens will be without some high-profile names on their teammate.
Manuel Pelligrini has confirmed that none of the World Cup participants who have joined up with the squad will play on Wednesday night.
That means that David Silva, Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero, James Milner, Edin Dzeko and Joe Hart are all set to miss the game.
Of those likely to play in the match, Aleksander Kolarov, Gael Clichy, Matija Nastasic, Jesus Navas and Stevan Jovetic wil all feature, as well as new signings Fernando and keeper Willy Caballero.
- Twitter Meltdown: Ryan Babel makes seedy and sexist comment to female Liverpool fan, pu...
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...