Legia Warsaw v Celtic: Predicted line-ups for the Champions League qualifier
- July 30, 2014
Possible starting lineups
Legia Warsaw: Kuciak; Astiz, Rzezniczak, Vrdoljak, Broz; Jodlowiec, Radovic, Zyro, Brzyski; Saganowski; Kucharczyk.
Celtic: Forster; Lustig, Ambrose, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Johansen, Mulgrew; Griffiths, Commons, McGregor; Pukki.
Legia, managed by former Blackburn, Man United and Rangers defender Henning Berg, come in to the match after thrashing Irish side St Patrick’s Athletic 6-1 on aggregate in the previous Champions League qualifying round.
Few of the Polish players will be known to the Celtic viewing public, however former Southampton striker Marek Saganowski in line to start in attack for the hosts.
Former Motherwell attacker Henrik Ojamaa could feature for Legia.
New Celtic signing Jo Inge Berget goes straight into the Hoops squad for the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie against Legia Warsaw in Poland on Wednesday night.
Celtic captain Scott Brown is out of the match with a hamstring injury, while James Forrest is also unavailable.
In that regard, Ronny Deila could be tempted to select the same XI that saw off Reykjavik 4-0 last week.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]