Legia Warsaw v Celtic: Predicted line-ups for the Champions League qualifier
- July 30, 2014
Possible starting lineups
Legia Warsaw: Kuciak; Astiz, Rzezniczak, Vrdoljak, Broz; Jodlowiec, Radovic, Zyro, Brzyski; Saganowski; Kucharczyk.
Celtic: Forster; Lustig, Ambrose, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Johansen, Mulgrew; Griffiths, Commons, McGregor; Pukki.
Legia, managed by former Blackburn, Man United and Rangers defender Henning Berg, come in to the match after thrashing Irish side St Patrick’s Athletic 6-1 on aggregate in the previous Champions League qualifying round.
Few of the Polish players will be known to the Celtic viewing public, however former Southampton striker Marek Saganowski in line to start in attack for the hosts.
Former Motherwell attacker Henrik Ojamaa could feature for Legia.
New Celtic signing Jo Inge Berget goes straight into the Hoops squad for the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie against Legia Warsaw in Poland on Wednesday night.
Celtic captain Scott Brown is out of the match with a hamstring injury, while James Forrest is also unavailable.
In that regard, Ronny Deila could be tempted to select the same XI that saw off Reykjavik 4-0 last week.
- Celtic legends John Hartson and Chris Sutton slam club after CL playoff exit (video)
- Malmo v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Champions League play-off 2nd leg
- Malmö fans troll Celtic with funny twist on Pink Floyd’s ‘Another Brick In ...
- Fail: Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths loses a fight with an advertising hoarding (Video)
- Celtic’s Virgil Van Dijk’s pulled off a brilliant nutmeg v Partick Thistle...
- Kilmarnock v Celtic
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...