- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Legia Warsaw v Celtic: Predicted line-ups for the Champions League qualifier
Possible starting lineups
Legia Warsaw: Kuciak; Astiz, Rzezniczak, Vrdoljak, Broz; Jodlowiec, Radovic, Zyro, Brzyski; Saganowski; Kucharczyk.
Celtic: Forster; Lustig, Ambrose, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Johansen, Mulgrew; Griffiths, Commons, McGregor; Pukki.
Legia, managed by former Blackburn, Man United and Rangers defender Henning Berg, come in to the match after thrashing Irish side St Patrick’s Athletic 6-1 on aggregate in the previous Champions League qualifying round.
Few of the Polish players will be known to the Celtic viewing public, however former Southampton striker Marek Saganowski in line to start in attack for the hosts.
Former Motherwell attacker Henrik Ojamaa could feature for Legia.
New Celtic signing Jo Inge Berget goes straight into the Hoops squad for the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie against Legia Warsaw in Poland on Wednesday night.
Celtic captain Scott Brown is out of the match with a hamstring injury, while James Forrest is also unavailable.
In that regard, Ronny Deila could be tempted to select the same XI that saw off Reykjavik 4-0 last week.
- Updated: July 30, 2014